Monday, February 20, 2012

Daisies Yoga

Last week I had a GREAT time teaching yoga to a group of 11 Daisies!  Each time I teach a new group of kids, I learn things myself.  They always come up with new poses and new ways of looking at things. I love the fresh ideas!  I have yet to find a kid that does not enjoy yoga.  These girls were no exception!

 Here is the group in Downward Dog!  They are naturals at it!

 Here we are making a zipper with our bodies!  Each time one of the girls giggled, their bellies made the other girls head bounce up and down and the giggles continued up and down the chain just like a zipper!  So much fun!!  :-)

Here is a bunch of little cobras stretching their faces towards the warm sun!  Their little spines are so flexible (unlike mine).  ;-)

This coming week I am looking forward to teaching another group of Daisies on Tuesday night!  Can't wait!!

~Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment